Here is the progress and completion of The pink lady painting I've been working on for 12 hours. These pictures were taken every 2 hours. Unfortunately the pictures are taken with a phone so the images are a little skewed. I'm not that sorry though since it isn't great quality which will hopefully mean less stealing of my paintings.
Overall the painting didn't turn out as nicely as I'd hoped but it was an amazing learning experience since I've never attempted to tackle something of this caliber before. I've already begun my next piece. It won't be so exact to the reference picture. I consider this painting to be basically pauperism since I didn't change enough.
Although I did add more purple to the hair which I personally like since it adds more depth in the painting.